How to Apply
This is the world’s only scholarship for natural redheads. We redheads are a group of people who in some way have had their looks influence their lives. This scholarship celebrates the intelligence and creativity of those students, hoping to foster the higher education goals of those copper headed individuals. As members of such a small group, we hope this scholarship will help create role models.
How the Winner will be Determined
We will be looking at academic standing, but the emphasis will be placed on the creative Redhead piece.
2013-2014 Applications are now OPEN!!
Requirements for this scholarship are as follows:
- Must be a Natural Redhead
- Applying to an accredited 2 or 4 year college
- Reside in the United States
- A junior or senior in High School
- Have a GPA above a 2.5
Application For Scholarship
- Two photos of yourself for proof of your hair color. One from when you were a child, one from present day.
- High School transcript. Can be a photocopy. I don’t need you to go through your Guidance Counselors. However, must be as up to date as possible.
- If you know what school you are going to, please include that as well.
- For the third part of the Scholarship, its up to you. Create something that represents what it means to be Redhead. This can be anything from a academic essay to a drawing or youtube video. Play to your strengths. It can be a funny story or an experience that was caused by being a Redhead. The more creative the better, but there is no wrong answer.
Please have everything typed or scanned and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading of First Name Last Name 2014 Application. For example, Jane Doe 2013 Application. All parts are required. Missing any of these items will lead us to ignore your application.